If you have a car, you will surely have to call for car locksmith service in Edmonton at some point. Many people keep excellent track of their car keys, but sometimes they get misplaced, lost or stolen. When such events occur, you should call a reputable locksmith company such as Edmonton 24/7 Locksmith to provide you with fast, dependable car locksmith services. After all, without your keys, you won’t be able to use your car. For the past many years, we have been one of the most trusted companies in the locksmith industry.
Did you lose your car keys or break them? Want to unlock your car door in Edmonton? An automotive locksmith will be able to help you out. These professional are specialized in dealing with cars, vans, trucks, etc.
We offer a complete range of mobile locksmith service, meaning that we fully-equip our mobile service unit with all the tools and equipment necessary to program the vehicle keys as soon as possible. Wherever you need automotive locksmith service, simply give us a call and we will perform all the work right there on site. There is no need to waste your time and money in getting your vehicle towed to the dealership and end up paying for something which could have been done with a simple service.
Our Automotive Locksmith Services Include:
- Emergency Lock Out Service
- Auto Keys Cut – Car Keys Cut On The Spot for Most Vehicles
- Ignition and Door Key Replacement Services
- Broken Keys Extracted
- Duplicate Foreign and Domestic Automobile Keys
- Replace Lost Car Keys and Worn Keys
- Replace and Repair Car Ignitions and Locks
- Program Transponder Keys (Computer-Chip Keys)
- Replace, Sell or Program Car Remotes Including Auto Keys With Remote Heads
- Re-key Ignitions to Work With a New Set of Keys if Your Keys are Stolen
- Replace Car FOBs, Keyless Entry Remote (That Little Device That Automatically Unlocks the Car and Allows You to Start Your Car When You’re Close to it…)
- Replace Worn Out Keys and Ignitions
- igh-Security Car Keys Cut and Programmed
Our technicians ensure that our mobile service unit is always equipped with necessary tools so that the vehicle owners don’t have to wait for the tools to come in for us to get you back in fixing the locks. Nothing can be worse than being stranded without access to your car because you are waiting for right tools to arrive. We do however come across a rare situation where we have to order a special part to complete the service, when this happens we put our best endeavors to get the part as quickly as possible and minimize the inconvenience faced by our customers. This type of situation only occurs when the vehicle requires a complete system re-flash.
The common vehicles that our auto locksmith deals with are:
Give one of our friendly customer service representatives a call and we’ll always be here 24/7 waiting to send one of our skilled technicians right out to your location to solve the automotive locksmith problem you are dealing with.